Transplant seedlings after 3-4 weeks. Transplant early in the morning (6-10 am) or late in the afternoon (4-6pm)
- Dig planting holes 2 feet (60cm) by 2 feet (60cm) apart for cabbages.
- Put 5 g (bottle top cap) of planting fertilizer like MAVUNO VEGETABLES N.P.K 20.10.18 or MAVUNO PLANTING N.P.K 10.26.10 in each hole. You need 50 kg per acre.
- Add a handful of well rotten manure per hole and mix fertilizer, manure and soil well.
- Plant a seedling in each hole and firm the base.
- Water well.
- Drench soil with a mixture of 10ml MIDA & 20ml PEARL in 20lt water.This will help stop early pests and diseases.